Become a Partner
Why Partner with Greenfields Blue Skies
- The Greenfields Blue Skies Expo is an annual exhibition and conference which focuses on African youth, culture and technology. It is run over one-week at suitable dates in the month of May in commemoration of the Africa Day, in comfortable venues in and around Abuja.
- It provides mind-changing information, investment opportunities and tourist destinations for Nigerian audience, as well as other African and foreign nationals resident in Nigeria.
- The event shall attract hundreds of visitors and media, all of whom connect under one event to celebrate African Day, which provides a very powerful marketing and branding platform to individuals and organizations who wish to showcase their products and services to the world.
- Features also include an exhibition of African arts and culture with showcase of art works by artists, as well as products and services in the field of Agriculture and Agro-allied Business value chain, Trade, Tourism, Information Technology, Entertainment and other creative sectors.
- Participation will be attracted from the local and international academia, research institutions and industry practitioners in various fields. There will be a colloquium over three days in an interactive and stimulating environment.
- It also designed to inspire youths to be interested in African and not just Nigerian issues as notable scholars, diplomatic missions, experts and individuals who have distinguished themselves in selected fields for each year’s theme will be assembled to dialogue and proffer solutions on topical issues having direct impact on Africa’s development.